[Public-List] Charts and depth sounding

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sat Feb 19 06:21:02 PST 2022

Good morning Rod… yes, that may be at issue here.  A reprint is not, in my terminology, a new chart.  A new chart is the result of a new survey… the CHS does them constantly.

I have no knowledge of how such things are handled in the States.

 Thanks for the help.

Meanwhile, it was blowing the dog off the chain (so to speak) here a few hours ago, but now looking out the window I see a peaceful winter morning.  I think I’ll go and see if SURPRISE still has her tarp in place.

Gordon Laco
426 Surprise