[Public-List] Chart Surveys

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Sun Feb 20 13:29:41 PST 2022

I imagine that a lot of those 243,042km are waters that really don't see
a whole hell of a lot of surveying. I mean those islands up in Nunavut
have a lot of fjords that I don't imagine are seeing much navigation
(outside of submarine sovereignty patrols, but it seems to make sense to
keep soundings from/for those patrols classified).

-K

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/
GPG: https://latacora.micro.blog/2019/07/16/the-pgp-problem.html