[Public-List] Marine holding tank

Robert Outerbridge robert.outerbridge at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 07:20:42 PST 2022

 Hi Wade,
My wife and I took on hull #484 a little over a year ago andI happen to be rebuilding the V-birth this week.  I uncovered the holdingtank and saw that it was manufactured in 1980 as opposed to pre-1972, the yearthe boat was built.  So, it seems to be a replacement tank and fitsperfectly in the original location.  Not sure if the manufacturer is stillin business but there is a serial/part number visible on the tag which may helpyou track down an equivalent.  I have attached a picture of the tag to this email for your review. Good luck:)!  RobertMary Ellen #484