[Public-List] A30 sails for sale

Glenn Brooks brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Mon May 30 23:06:50 PDT 2022

 Hello all,

We sold Dolce a few years ago and are now downsizing. So, no more storing boat stuff.  selling a couple of A30  offshore Dacron sails and one set of splash curtains.  Cut specifically for the Single handed transpac. Never used, Alas…

Here is what we have up for sale:
Genoa, 6 Oz
Legendary San Francisco sailmaker, Pineapple sails: 31’ luff. 12’ foot, 29’ leach, 2 sets telltales, one set reef points, bronze hanks, made up to fly off a Solent stay for wing n wing. Excellent, like new condition. Never used offshore. Corners reinforced with new material by North Sails. Easy to replace hanks with roller furling luff tape. $650
Storm Jyb, 8 Oz
 17’ luff, 9’10” foot, 22’6” leach, excellent, like new condition.  Could be a working Jyb for larger boat. Corners and leach reinforced new material. $350

Cockpit splash curtains
12’ x 24”tapered Cockpit splash curtains/wind screens.  One season’s use. Blue sunbrella fabric. Velcro top flap. no fading, no sun damage. Professional made by North Sales, Seattle. Made to fit 24” stanchions. One set gaskets mid height either to roll up bottom half, or roll to top, in light air. $250
These sails and cockpit curtains are 100% ready for use. I bought them for my Alberg 30. Sold the boat, kept the sails. Boat sailed across the Pacific, sails stayed in Washington. They are looking for a new berth.

P.S.  more photos available, please PM or email offline.

Thanks
Glenn
Cell:206.790.eightsevenOneOne

Sent from my iPad