[Public-List] Air cannon?

gdinwiddie at alberg30.org gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon May 2 07:03:57 PDT 2022

Michael,

When we got an 8" PVC pipe to store the Sunfish rig, I told your father
that it was a potato cannon. I got the idea to buy a sack of potatoes,
char one end of each with a propane torch, and dump them on his pier.

Never did it, of course. It seemed like a lot of work, and I'd already
gotten the pleasure of thinking about it.

- George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org