[Public-List] Air cannon?

gdinwiddie at alberg30.org gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon May 2 16:17:14 PDT 2022

Michael,

Perhaps, but that wasn't the lead salvo. I started with bottle rockets.
Your father responded with larger rockets. I countered with calling,
pretending to be the Coast Guard checking out a report of a distress
flare. ... :-)

Those were fun times. I really miss having your parents across the river.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org