[Public-List] Air cannon?

Dave Yamakuchi dyamakuchi at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 10:41:04 PDT 2022

We used peregrine falcon sounds playing out of the speakers to keep the smaller birds from the stadium I worked at.  The internet seems to think some owls and bald eagles might actually be osprey's natural predator.
Or the little spinner toy... They say it mimicks the flapping sounds of falcon wings...
https://whirlybirdrepeller.com/blogs/log-book/ospreys-cell-towers

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, May 1, 2022 at 6:12 PM, Patricia Meinhold via Public-List<public-list at lists.alberg30.org> wrote:   There is a kids toy that does just that.