[Public-List] Stuffing box questions

Lanny Helms ilhelms at comcast.net
Tue May 24 10:38:43 PDT 2022

Jon,

Kastel Brothers in St. Michaels will have it. Kastelbros.com 410-745-2818. While you have your propeller shaft accessible, I would have Kastel Brothers check it out. They straightened ours, it was out 0.007” at the taper. Probably something I did when I switched from a 3 bladed prop to a 2 bladed prop. Used a little too much hammer.

Lanny
Windswept #562

Sent from my iPhone