[Public-List] Drain hoses

scott at scottmaury.com scott at scottmaury.com
Wed Feb 15 12:16:03 PST 2023

Hope all is well to all sailors!

Looking to replace all hoses related to the deck and cockpit including
the "in-line" valves and thru hulls. My hoses have crushed and easily
clog. Of course when I dissemble everything I have to be weather weary
as if I don't get it back together, the boat could flood from deck
water.

I'm almost sure the fittings are 1 1/4" thru hulls, in line valves,
and 1.5" hoses. Can anyone tell me that I'm wrong ?  I am starting to
acquire the needed supplies and don't need the wrong items.

487 has a liner and the cockpit fittings are manufactured by whitby
1 1/2"  hoses?  is that correct?

I've got my mast down as well and so it's being refurbished- fun!

Thank you Scott