[Public-List] Gooseneck track

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Mon May 22 17:15:45 PDT 2023

All I would do to raise the boom when not sailing was to take the downhaul line and pass it over winch (or a cleat) and secure the boom in a raised position.
On larger vessels we used a wood post to hold it up.

Jim Davis
Prairie Schooner
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.