[Public-List] Isspro guages and senders

dterrell1 at charter.net dterrell1 at charter.net
Mon Sep 11 12:19:02 PDT 2023

   I recently purchased an oil pressure gauge and sender from Moyer as I
   was having some problems with getting correct readings. When I spoke
   with Ken at Moyer he told me that the pressure sender needed to
   attached to the left side of the atomic 4 engine - that is as you face
   aft in the boat.

   I have investigated this option and it looks like it is difficult or
   impossible to do this given where the Atomic 4 is in my boat.

   So, is there anyone with an Atomic 4 that has has successfully done
   this and if so, how did they do it?????

   David  432