[Public-List] Alberg 30 mast supports and winter cover

Steph Romaniuk smromaniuk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 06:12:33 PDT 2023

Thank you all for the discussion!

We keep our boat at Sound Boat Works in Parry Sound and invested in a black 20x30’ waterproof pool cover for just over $400 (Cover Brothers in Burlington, Ontario). We’ll see how it does…

Carandy puts a plastic tarp on top of the canvas cover.

We’ll try the support ideas Gord Laco used and not fill our water jugs too full so they crack with the expansion.

Sue and Steph