[alberg30] Re: Refinishing Cabin Sole

A30240 at aol.com A30240 at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 18:30:21 PST 1998

From: A30240 at aol.com

Lee

I use it wet (the 220).  It does a better job of getting out dust, debris and
dog hairs.  I have found it is faster and still does not cut too much away.
Also I have found that as long as you don't let your wife use anything like
Pledge on the Poly, it isn't that slick.  If you plan to put down carpet, we
use small throw rugs, that the non-skid shelf liner "Sure-Grip" works.  Been
in some nasty seas and haven't had any trouble.

Jim Davis
Isa Lei
240