[alberg30] Re: projects in progress !!

Sutherland tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net
Fri Jun 5 20:03:49 PDT 1998

From: tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net (Sutherland)

George............Thank you very much for all of the confidence building
information and suggestions on fiberglass work. I am thinking I have a
little too many loose ends going on with the boat right now to get involved
with another project of that size. I am going to file the info. for later.

        Today I removed most of the  teak in the main cabin except the bulk
heads and  gutted the head (holding tank small as it was, head all three
cabnet doors and face frame). I am going to clean and lighten up the teak
if I can and recover the counter tops. Also will install larger holding
tank.

Tom Sutherland
# 412 InCahoots
 Lexington Ky.