[alberg30] Re: sailing an Alberg to Maine

Kurt Rauscher rauscher at lincoln.midcoast.com
Sun Jun 7 04:09:16 PDT 1998

From: "Kurt Rauscher" <rauscher at lincoln.midcoast.com>

Your trip to Maine sounds like it will be great fun.  The sailing here in
Maine is the best in the world and you can't beat the scenery and isolation
that you can find.  During the week here you can just about go to any of
our many islands and there won't be anybody there but you.  Fog can be a
problem but if you are in no real hurry just hang loose and enjoy the local
pub scene wherever you might be and wait for it to clear.  I am located on
the Pemaquid peninsula and have sailed pretty extensively off the Maine
coast, ran a tour boat operation and would be happy to answer any questions
that you might have.  Cap'n Kurt