[alberg30] Re: waterline/trim ?

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campus.mci.net
Sat Nov 7 06:47:26 PST 1998

Gordon,

    Thanks for the response. I believe by the time I get rigged and
loaded I may be in the ballpark with you and the others. The replacement
engine in # 412 is also a Westerbeke but is a "West. 30" which oddly
enough is 25 h.p. I believe it to be a bit  more than necessary but it
seems to be a good install.

    I hope I have not come across as being unhappy with this boat. To
quote Stephen Sousa ..."I LOVE this boat"!!!...(according to Chris' home
page). I am really looking  forward to getting her under sail .

Tom S
# 412