[alberg30] Snowbird questions & wiring

Amy & David Swanson zira at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 19 15:11:28 PDT 1998

From: Amy & David Swanson <zira at mindspring.com>

All -

Two questions:
1. Does anyone have any information on the Snowbird cruise mentioned in
the Mainsheet?  I would be interested in planned stops and dates in case
I can "hook up" for a day or two.
2. My boat (#229) came with the battery selector switch and fuse panel
mounted on a plywood box under the bridge deck, beside the ice box (my
boat has the older up-right ice box).  There are a lot of wires going to
& from this box, a few of which I have actually been able to identify.
I was thinking of moving the fuse panel over to one of the bins outboard
of the ice box and expanding it.  Has anyone come up with a better set
up for their electrical system?  How are the newer boats set up?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

dls
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229