[alberg30] Re: Snowbird questions & wiring

Cheryl F. Hite, MBA, EA hite5102 at dpnet.net
Mon Oct 19 19:09:49 PDT 1998

They're in Bauefort, NC today (that's spelled wrong, but I tried all the other combinations and none look right!) today and tomorrow, due in Wrightsville Beach the end of the week. If you need the whole day-by-day itinerary, email me privately at hite5102 at dpnet.net. My husband is on the cruise and I have the itinerary but it must be upstairs - I can't find it on my desk!

Where are you?

On question 2 - Imp has just had her electronics replaced and rewired (because she sank at her mooring earlier this year!) and has a whole new switch panel - but they put it back in the same place. Howard single-hands most of the time, and it's important to be able to hit those switches from the cockpit. You don't want to get it too far away. If you catch the snowbirds, you'll have several boats to look at with different configurations.

Chery Hite