[alberg30] Re: Snowbird questions & wiring

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 19:05:08 PDT 1998

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Straway Child,
Stargazer, #255 has the same set up in the cabin as your boat. The electrical
system was a disaster when we bought her-at least two or three sets of dead
wires, old bus bars that were horribly corroded, etc. Bob Johns, #397 in
Northport, NY was kind enough to show me how he updated his electrical system,
and he had some very good and clear ideas. He is an electrical engineer. I'm
sure he would be glad to help you.
Good Luck,
Lee Trachtenberg