[alberg30] Re: Internal transducer bubble mounts- anyone used them?

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 09:54:53 PDT 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Thomas,  Yes, the oil filled tubes work well, mine came with the boat, but it
was for a 'fish finder 'type.  I pit in a Datamarine.  had to unseal the top,
and refill with oil.  It's just a fiberglass tube, but I don't see why a pvc
tube wouldn't work as well, if it was big enough. Just shape the bottom to
fit the hull.  Mine is under the port berth, just behind the drawer
I just used mineral oil from the drug store.  Less underwater drag, less
worry  (one less through hull fitting)  Russ Pfeiffer