[alberg30] new alberg 30

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Thu Dec 2 17:06:20 PST 1999

From: Dick Filinich <daf at mobiletel.com>

I've been asked several times what would a boat like mine sell for brand
new,and my reply was maybe 70k.What was the last year of production of
alberg 30 and cost .Would anyone like to venture a guess as to cost at
todays prices.Just curious,e-mail a week ago talked about where molds
were located and history,why was production halted?
Dick