[alberg30] RE: VC 17 bottom paint....

Bob Lincoln lincoln at cc.UManitoba.CA
Wed Dec 15 07:35:11 PST 1999

From: "Bob Lincoln" <lincoln at cc.UManitoba.CA>

In freshwater Lake Winnipeg I have used VC17 for many years.
One and 1/2 quart/liter will do the hull and rudder,
although I use a 3 inch small roller which works very well
considering how fast the stuff evaporates.  Don't apply it
on a hot sunny day.  It's about as expensive as the other
upper-price paints.  It washes off easily each fall, and you
can always layer on  a bit more below the sheer stripe.
Bob Lincoln