[alberg30] Thanks

Bob Lincoln lincoln at cc.UManitoba.CA
Thu Dec 16 07:38:18 PST 1999

From: "Bob Lincoln" <lincoln at cc.UManitoba.CA>

Just a short note to thank all of you for the very helpful
and entertaining messages over the past year, my first on
the list.  It's made me feel a lot more comfortable with
#590.  Those funny screws with the square head are
Robertson, nos. 1-3.  You would have them in the States
except for a patent dispute at the turn of the (last)
century.  Our Indian Summer (I think it's still ok to use
the phrase) just ended, and in the last two days the temps
went from around 32 F to 0F and now -12F, with just a
dusting of snow.  Even the dog doesn't like to go out.  Best
wishes for 2000+.
Bob Lincoln
#590 Gimli