[alberg30] Atomic4 engine mounts.

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Wed Dec 22 09:49:54 PST 1999

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

The motor mounts are a conundrum, since Whitby decided to "home-brew" them.
I plan to use the same, when I replace
my engine, just because they worked OK for so many years.
If you come up with a better solution, please let me know.

By the way, there are other ways to reach the rudder stuffing
box than removing the engine.  I made the aft half of the
bulkhead inside the port cockpit locker removeable.  This allows access from
within the locker.

As for formatting the message, that depends on the email programs
in use.  Some programs wrap the lines before sending.  Others
wrap on received messages.  I tend to use so many email programs
that I usually send in fixed width text with hard returns.  That
way I know the message is readable by everyone.