[alberg30] 1972 Alberg 20 for sale in S.F. Bay

Adam Sadeg asadeg at flash.net
Fri Feb 19 11:36:17 PST 1999

From: Adam Sadeg <asadeg at flash.net>

Hi everyone,

If anyone is interested I am selling my Alberg.  Following are the
specifics.

1972 Alberg 30
"Atalanta"
Rig.  freshly painted, all new electrical in spar.  Including new
masthead light, new steaming light, spreader lights, new masthead VHF
antenna, and new windex light.  All new standing rigging.  I put a tube
inside the mast for the elec. wires so they would not bounce around at
anchor.  All the wires are installed in the spar.

Dodger frame with hand grips (specifically made for this boat)
Battery charger (built in type, not installed.)
two deep cycle marine batteries with battery boxes all new
alcohol stove
head
Main (six or seven years old but only used once)
two jibs ( I think a #1 and a # 3)
2 x Two speed jib winches
1 x Single speed halyard winch on mast.
Manual bilge pump. (new)
The head has been removed and is in my garage.  The mast is in my yard,
along with the rigging.  the boom is also at my house.
The old rusted atomic 4 gas engine and tank were removed.  So a new tank

must be installed before the new engine goes in.  The bilge and engine
compartment has been painted.

There are probably a dozen blisters on the bottom which has been epoxied

by the previous owner.

Asking $ 8,000.

If you are interested, I am selling the diesel engine separately.  It is

a Yanmar 2GM20F.  Which is a two cylinder diesel motor.  It is brand new

in the crate at Golden State diesel in Oakland.  It is fresh water
cooled and comes with a fuel filter, control panel, and the new trick
Yanmar mounts.  $ 6,200.00

I can be reached at 510.523.3657.  I work out of my home and am
reachable just about any time here.
Adam Sadeg
Boat is in Alameda, California (San Francisco Bay)