[alberg30] Re: rigging control organizer

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 09:13:33 PST 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Greg.  When I first bought my A-30 in 88, a friend of mine, working at
Chrysler, had a plate made up for me.   It is about 1/2 inch thick, hard
Aluminum, the end is turned up about 45^ and it has 4 holes in it.  it is
large and has slots in it, and fits directly under the mast step.  I Run my
boom vang on it  and ocassionally some thing else.  I would sure miss it.
Stainless may be overkill.