[alberg30] rigging control organizer

greg vandenberg fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
Sun Feb 28 14:48:58 PST 1999

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

Lee... Were starten to think spring here in the midwest... this has been a
mild winter here... hang in there!  How big a deal to modernize  the boom end
and bring the lines internal... an innovative sole might figure out how to do
such a thing without hanging a new boom on the gooseneck.

regards,
greg

PS: the lake (Mich.) is down (appears) alot from what I hear... I starten to
wonder if those marina owners on the lakes and inlets with access to Michigan
are starten to sweat the water drop or if she'll raise to the occasion in the
spring for launching.