[alberg30] Asbestos Substitute

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Sun Jan 31 01:54:01 PST 1999

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at ameritech.net>

Several years ago I removed the the original exhaust sys.that was in the boat
and went with a modern water injection sys. In the new arrangement I still
have a short vertical exhaust pipe (that needs insulating) ahead of the water
injection fitting. I have been looking for a suitable substitute for the
asbestos rap that was removed from the original system... any ideas as to what
that product is in the modern world.

regards,
greg