[alberg30] Re: Gas to Diesel

Amy & David Swanson zira at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 21 15:21:56 PST 1999

From: Amy & David Swanson <zira at mindspring.com>

Thomas -

Go for at least 15 hp; 18 hp is a good and common size.  Anything over 24 hp is
probably a waste.

Good used Atomic 4s go for $1000 to $1500, according to Don Moyer, but I have
seen them for $500.  Someone (Joe Weidman?) had one for sale with exhaust,
panel, etc. for $600 a year or so ago.  I kick my self for not going to look at
it, I would love to have one to rebuild and swap out with my old one.

See Dann Spurr's book for more info.

dls