[alberg30] Re: Motor mounts/Thrust Bearings

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 06:35:18 PST 1999

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

In a message dated 3/21/99 7:51:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Well George, if that's the case, then I would certainly assemble shaft and
bearing and mount it to the flange before I glassed the flange in so that the
flange is positioned by the alignment of the bearing. Or something like that.
Remember, if you're also using the CVjoint, the alignment with the engine
forward of the shaft is less critical.
Paul
Ashwagh #23