[alberg30] Trailer

Brian Zinser bzinser at nmu.edu
Fri May 21 05:37:27 PDT 1999

From: Brian Zinser <bzinser at nmu.edu>

The boat i purchased this winter was lying on stands at a full-service
marina .  Unfortuately, up here at the end of the earth, there is not a
lift or a full service yard. Only option is to go up to the Keewenaw(100
miles), which in the fall of the year can mean waiting for days for a
decent weather window or get in on the 20 or so sailboat owners here who
rent a crane for put-in day and take-out day.

Would like do the crane bit, but I need to obtain a trailer.  If anybody
has or knows of a trailer for sale, please let me know.  Would also be
interested in plans in the event I have to have one fabricated.

Brian Zinser
bzinser at nmu.edu
Manana (#134)