[alberg30] Lightning protection

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Thu May 13 22:18:16 PDT 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Dick, those are insulators for an old single side band radio, or something
like that.  They are great for catching the toping lift, and the roach of the
sail when tacking.  I changed the back stay, and put an adjustable fitting on
it, the first year I had my boat.
A guess on those copper chains.....might have been able to fasten something
on them and throw it in the water for protection.
Russ Pfeiffer