[alberg30] Short cajun humor

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Thu Nov 11 19:07:41 PST 1999

From: Dick Filinich <daf at mobiletel.com>

This deals a little with navigation so its boat related.
Boudreaux(Boo-drow) went to a place of employment looking for a job and
was sent there by thibodeaux.The person hiring asked mr Boudreaux if he
had any skills and Boudreaux replied why sure I cut sugar cane,well the
the hiring personel said oh mr boudreaux thats not a skill thats common
labor.Boudreaux replied well you hired thibodeaux,and the company man
shot back but Mr. Thibodeaux is a pilot,yah said Boudreaux I cut it and
he pile it.                                              Dick