[alberg30] Jammed main halyard

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Fri Nov 12 12:31:44 PST 1999

From:	Scott Wallace <tristan at one.net>

Dick,

Congratulations on your prompt follow-up in restoring your vessel!  Our
friends, Tom and Clara Church sail their 38 LOD Nor'Wester, a 1926 Alden
schooner, down the Mississippi almost every Fall and winter on Lake
Ponchatrain with sails into the Gulf and sometimes off to Florida...This
winter they are stuck on the hard in their homeport of Milwaukee,
Wisconsin, on Lake Michigan...They do love the "Nah ahlanns" area!

Good Sailing,

Scott Wallace