[alberg30] Name change?

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 08:27:18 PST 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

In a message dated 11/16/99 11:43:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,

<< om: SandersM at aol.com

 Lee, greetings.

 Ever since joining this list, I have admired your boat's name.  Now that I
 know its origins, I like it even more.  "Enterprise" would never fit onto an
 Alberg's transom.  "Defiant" might work, though.  :-)

 Sanders McNew
 WILD ELF  (# 297)
 Oyster Bay, New York

Hi Sanders,
Yes, Defiant would be a great name!!!
When  I was getting the plates for my '67 mustang, I wanted NCC-1701.
Well, in NY state, NCC-1701, followed by A right through Z, was already
taken!!!!     We are in good company, i guess!!
Live long and prosper!
Lee