[alberg30] deck painting- Interlux Rocks!

A30240 at aol.com A30240 at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 18:43:44 PDT 1999

From: A30240 at aol.com

Joe

Having done Isa Lei's deck with the Hatteras Off White I can assure you there
is no major glare problem.  I did her hull with the Grand Banks Beige - looks
good and hides the "Chesapeake Bay Mustache".  As to the non skid pattern, I
scrubbed it with Comet, I did not sand the patterned area.  I will get one
more paint job, before I have to go with a grit surface.  Use two coats, it
needs the thickness of two thin coats for durability.

Jim Davis
Isa Lei
240