[alberg30] Winterizing A-4 and othe rthings.

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 19:28:55 PDT 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Shawn, I've had good luck painting the interior with Exterior semi gloss
latex house paint.  The smel doesn't bother one, drys fairley fast, water
cleanup, and if you get the kind with an anti-mildew agent, looks good for
quite a while .I do the lockers with this also, inside, and cockpit lockers
too.  It holds up well, and isn't hard to touch up either.      Russ Pfeiffer