[alberg30] bimini top

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Sun Apr 23 18:46:33 PDT 2000

Dick,

I don't remember the dimensions of our bimini.  I measured,
especially for height, and bought an off-the-shelf one to
fit.  As I recall, it was pretty much the smallest size
available.  I couldn't get one in time from West Marine,
so I went down to Boats'R'Us.  The dimensions there were
a little different, but it worked out ok.

BTW, there are off-the-shelf bimini mounts on slide tracks
if you're interested in that.

 - George

Your high school sweetheart-where is he now?  With 4.4 million alumni
already registered at Classmates.com, there's a good chance you'll
find her here. Visit your online high school class reunion at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/3139/5/_/476031/_/956540546/