[alberg30] Permanent Moorings

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Thu Apr 27 06:00:56 PDT 2000

Hello,

I've installed moorings at my old sailing club in Toronto.   We used
concrete slabs with the ring connected to rebar.  Dimensions were two feet
thick and four feet square.   Once they sunk into the mud, they were
immovable.    We used 1/2" chain to a buoy, and two 5/8" nylon pendants to
the boat.

Gord
KC426