[alberg30] another A30 reference-Cruising World May 2000

sandersm at aol.com sandersm at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 20:37:26 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/28/00 10:22:47 PM, alberg30 at interactive.net writes:

>I am not a fan of Good Old Boat , especially at $7 an issue and $39
>(??!) a year. I actually think Practical Boat Owner (imported from
>England) and Classic Boat (Imported from England/Holland) are cheaper
>per issue than Good Old Boat.

I think your criticisms of Good Old Boat are fair -- and I find the name
alone rather cloying.  At least they didn't name it Ye Olde Shippe.  In
fairness, though, I am giving them a chance, to see how they mature from
their start-up phase.

Do you have contact information for Practical Boat Owner?

Sanders.

http://click.egroups.com/1/3020/5/_/476031/_/956979453/