[alberg30] Cruising spinnakers and such

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Wed Feb 9 06:42:30 PST 2000

From: "Gord Laco" <gord at transatmarine.com>

Hello gang,

Aboard an Alberg, a "real" spinnaker is a more usefull sail - and not that
tough to use.  The earlier comment about overtrimming to calm them down
works.   My experience with the various gadgets (socks etc) to make
spinnakers easier to handle usually make things more complicated than just
using the
 the so called Racing gear.

Gord
#426 "Surprise"