[alberg30] Cruising spinnakers and such

greg vandenberg fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
Wed Feb 9 14:59:26 PST 2000

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

That is the reasons I stopped to talk to the UK rep. I'm looking for a sail I
can carry when on the wind in light air. If I can stay moving at 3 knots in
5... 6 mph true it will smooth out a lumpy lake. The 150% made from 5.75
dacron and with its sumbrella uv cover is difficult... a lot of weight at the
clue. The first question the man asked was at what speed I stop sailing and
start the engine. A good question.

Bob Lincoln wrote:

> From: "Bob Lincoln" <lincoln at cc.UManitoba.CA>
>
> I had a great drifter from North Sails which I used while
> singlehanding and racing my T26.

Free Valentine’s Day Delivery from Petopia.com.
Looking for that pet-perfect Valentine’s Day gift?
Click here for free delivery with purchases of $25 or more.