[alberg30] Cruising spinnakers and such

greg vandenberg fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
Thu Feb 10 07:11:40 PST 2000

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

John... At the show he never said that he would do it. He said when that sense
the sail was not made for the boat (previous owners wife purchased it 2nd hand
as a gift to her husban) that it might have been such a situation. He'll be
here today so I'll quiz him on it and get more info on the drifter.

John Birch wrote:

> From: John Birch <Sunstone at idirect.com>
>
> Hi Greg;
>  And so I would strongly recommend you ask him, because I
> don't think it can be done - particularly to spinnakers.

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. ZERO. Rates as low as 0.0
percent Intro APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points, no hidden
fees, and much more. Get NextCard today and get the credit you deserve.
Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at