[alberg30] bilge/keel

Charles Haggart chaggart at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 29 04:12:23 PST 2000

From: "Charles Haggart" <chaggart at sympatico.ca>

Rick: I worked over the bilge last year as well, clearing out all loose and
failing glass on top of the keel in the bilge . I managed to chip back to
within an inch of the hull before getting into good stuff. I plan to
re-epoxy this spring when it warms up. As to the platforms below the sole in
the two aft sections. I cut them out and replaced them with removable ones.
I still store my batteries there (one in each compartment)  You said you
moved your batteries into the old ice box place. Where is your ice box now?

Charles Haggart #150

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! Rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the
credit you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/913/4/_/476031/_/951826451/