[alberg30] icebox, etc

Marianne King-Wilson addvalue at zeuter.com
Fri Jan 14 07:08:52 PST 2000

From: Marianne King-Wilson <addvalue at zeuter.com>

Hi, folks!
Discussion of icebox has been very interesting.  We just assumed the proximity of
the cold water made a heat sink.  In our waters it has generally been OK even in
original condition.

For anyone who keeps track of such things, our icebox is the "new version", so
the change would have been at or before #369.

On another subject entirely, I watched with huge admiration the welcome and
encouragement to a new owner.  What a marvellous community!

It's really good to know you!

Marianne King-Wilson
Windward #369