[alberg30] Sea Hood Idea

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 20:11:15 PST 2000

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Lee,, I've ben out in some nasty weather in Lk Huron, with big waves, about 3
boat lengths between wave crest, and the ocasional breaking wave.  One even
broke afainst the stern and came crashing into the cockpit.  The botom hatch
board was in place, so no harm was done, except for the helmsman getting a
cold shower.  If there was water comeing in around the hatch, we didn't
notice it.   I uset to think about a sea hood, but my fix worked for me.  In
really bad weather, no boat is really ever dry.
Russ Pfeiffer

Sign up for eLerts at: