[alberg30] Sea Hood Idea

TS7007 at aol.com TS7007 at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 09:46:33 PST 2000

From: TS7007 at aol.com

The seahood on my boat is currently off, if anybody would like to use it as a
templet. the boat is in Eliot Me. indoors and I'm doing a re-fit of the
interior. My main sliding hatch was wooded as well as the fore hatch and
lazertte. I'm going to raise the sea hood this spring so that the hatch will
slide under it but in the mean time??????????
Tom Seybold
Nyack, NY (# 5 )
Mandolaire