[alberg30] small traditional day cruiser

John Birch Sunstone at idirect.com
Mon Jan 31 08:11:46 PST 2000

From: John Birch <Sunstone at idirect.com>

Sanders

Another pretty classic is the Bluenose Class, cuddy cabin, narrow beam, full keel
sloop with spoon bow and counter stern. At 23' LOA, large cockpit, daysailer and
overnighter about $4000 CDN for a used model, made at Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia,
Canada to a design by Roue I believe.

Worth a look if you are an Alberg Lover but looking to down size. Or an Alberg 22?

John