[alberg30] Bimini Top

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Thu Jun 8 18:58:35 PDT 2000

Hello All:Installed my brand spanking new custom made top today.The
builder would not travel so I supplied all measurements.Let me tell you
I was nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs,if
it wouldn't have been correct it was a big$dollar mistake.I played with
that top for a long time waiting for the squalls to pass before I could
hoist the main.Nailed it,not exactly as I imagined but good enough.The
top is made of sumbrella 6'6" wide 7'2"long erin green.Even the head
room came out to what I figured 5'11".Once I return some stainless
fittings and piping that could not be used as slide for top price will
be about $850.I thought this top would be to big but it looks good,will
find someone with scanner to send photo.
Dick #191 Galliano,La.