[alberg30] clorination of ships water

Hugh Freebairn hughfree at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 04:11:54 PDT 2000

We lived aboard our Islander 36 for 6 years while travelling across the
Pacific.  Our water either came from different island water supplies or from
rain catchment off of the deck.  We always treated our ships' water at the
rate of 1 teaspoon of bleach to 5 gallons of water and we never had a health
problem even when our daughter was born while we were in Fiji.

Hugh Freebairn
A30 "Aliage"